Moon is one star which has the maximum effect on the romantic relationships. It has the strongest effect on your feelings and emotions. Every month, Moon moves across all the 12 zodiac signs where it spends almost two and a half days in every sign. And this movement is largely responsible for the compatibility between you and your partner. Journey of moon is studied to know about your emotions and that’s the reason why movements of Lady Love are so essential for any relationship.
You can find out the position on Moon on any particular day. You can do so by finding an online lunar calendar which will help you find its movement. Know about your moon sign along with the moon sign of your romantic partner and keeping a track of days when Moon is in your or your partner’s sign will help you feel the difference between the normal days and these special two and a half days when you will be higher on energy levels, you will be more romantic and also wear the sexiest avatar. This difference that you will experience in these special days will define the importance of Moon.
This article talks about how you can benefit your romantic relationship using the position of Moon. Here is the position of moon in the first 6 sun signs using which you can enhance your love association.
Moon in Aries
- Even a smooth relationship can face rough patch during this phase.
- It is the testing time for the relationship and the couple needs to keep their temper in control or else it can damage their bond of love.
- Involving in some activity with your partner is a good idea for this time.
Moon in Taurus
- This is the time when partners should stay patient.
- You would be in mood to spend time with your beloved away from social gathering. If you are in good mood then it is a bonus time for you.
- Enjoying quality time amidst nature is a wonderful thing to do.
Moon in Gemini
- This is the time when you will engage in romantic talks with your partner.
- You will be in mood to flirt with your beloved but if that’s not your personality trait then you will have to struggle a lot.
- If there have been some complications in your association then talk it out with your partner.
Moon in Cancer
- When Moon is in Cancer then that is the time when all your deep emotions are going to surface.
- You and your partner are going to be in a different mood, something unusual and you would want to stay within your own world.
- It is good to give your partner the space he or she desires for a comfortable and more understanding association.
Moon in Leo
- When moon is in Leo sign, this is the most relaxing time for the couple, especially after the cold patch in the last phase.
- You will be in happy mood and will have a playful time with your romantic partner.
- You are going to pamper each other with love.
- It is time to go out, socialize and party. You will have a busy but amazing time with your beloved.
Moon in Virgo
- This is the time when some tensions are going to cloud over your relationship.
- It is best act with patience and not to get critical and judgmental about your partner.
- To stabilize your relationship, it is good that you talk about your issues with your partner which will eventually help you strengthen your bond.
- There will be subtle caring romance like that of the old times.
Journey of Moon has the most amazing effect on the ups and downs of romantic relationships. We cannot alone held the zodiac signs responsible for the way people behave because somewhere down the line, it is the Moon which is influencing their moods, actions, reactions and thoughts. So you can always stay aware about what is coming up next by following the lunar calendar and understand its influence.
- star of day in urdu 2016